WHO AM I?
I'm Iulian Popa, a photographer based in Queens, NY (but don't be afraid to contact me if you live in Manhattan or another borough). After trudging away in corporate America, I finally realized my dream of owning my own business. And, as a bonus, I actually like what I do!
WHAT DO I PHOTOGRAPH?
People! I have a small, portable studio setup that I can bring to your home or office for headshots or other "stylized" photo shoots, or I can work on-location outdoors. For events, I have everything I need to roam the venue and capture those natural, candid moments. Here are some examples of photo shoots I'd love to do for you, and please don't hesitate to contact me with any other needs you might have:
- Portraits: Do you need a professional headshot for your corporate web site or LinkedIn profile? Need a couple of great photos to get you noticed on social media or dating apps? I've got you covered!
- Memorialize those special moments in life - like Proposals / Engagements, Maternity, Graduations, Communions and other religious milestones, and Prom. The photos are a great way to spread the news and create save-the-date cards or invitations, too!
- Are your kids super cute? Or your pets? Even if they're not, your family would love to see how much they've grown! Get some great photos to share with family and friends on Facebook or in print.
- Have a special event coming up? Reunions, 1st birthdays, bringing a newborn home, showers, you name it!
- Are you also a small business owner? This could be the start of a great partnership! I'll photograph your corporate events and lectures, team-building events, holiday parties, and other employee gatherings.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
- My goal is to provide affordable photography for you or your business, while still maintaining high quality. I generally charge by the hour or project, so you don't have to worry about having to select a limited number of photos or "looks." If you want to do 17 outfit changes, that's fine! Use the time as you see fit. Just keep in mind that the more outfit changes or people you have, the more time you may want to book to make sure you have everything thoroughly covered.
- Every shoot is different though, and cost will depend on a few factors, including time (is it a one-hour portrait session, or a several-hours-long event?), location, and what you'd like the final product to be. I have a portable studio setup as well, which I'm happy to bring to your home or office location. Please contact me and we can discuss a package that makes sense for you.
- These are often once-in-a-lifetime moments, so you should have something better than grainy cell phone pictures. And if it's an event, you should put your phone away and enjoy yourself, knowing that the pictures are taken care of.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- I'll work with you to capture the images you'd like. You're probably not a professional model, and that's ok. I'll do my best to put you at ease, and make it a painless and fun experience for you!
- Shortly after the shoot, I'll select the "keepers" (eyes open, in focus, the flash fired, etc.), and give them a good, basic edit for color, contrast, and so forth. Depending on the type of shoot, we may also make arrangements for you to be able to select a few favorites for a more in-depth portrait retouching.
- I'll provide a link to a private online gallery on my site where you can download all the high resolution images. You can then share the link or individual photos with friends, family, and colleagues, or post them on social media.
- You'll also be able to order a variety of print products (including canvas or metal prints and a variety of keepsakes) directly from the online gallery.
Use the Contact form or email me at email@example.com I promise a quick reply!
Please be sure to include your full name and contact info.